We are the Frogmore Community College Parent Teacher Association
What does the PTA do?
- We raise money through fundraising events and then work with school staff to use the funds to enhance students' experiences at school.
- We get together half-termly for an hour or so at the school to plan events. The scheduled dates for our forthcoming meetings are as follows:
Wednesday, 7th November 2018
Wednesday, 15th January 2019
Wednesday, 6th March 2019
Wednesday, 24th April 2019
Wednesday, 5th June 2019
Meetings start at 4.15pm. We’d love you to join us!
Email us at - email@example.com
If you don’t want to commit to meetings, you can help in other ways:
- Send in a donation for our regular fundraisers, e.g. bottles for the May Fayre and tombola items/raffle prizes for the Christmas and summer fayres. Just hand the bottles into reception at any time throughout the year.
- Join our 50:50 Club - click here for more details.
- Volunteer your time to help run the school uniform shop – all profits go towards maintaining the school minibus.
Do you run your own business or could you ask your place of work:
- Could they sponsor a major purchase such as a team kit, a piece of equipment for our science labs, a set of dictionaries, a laptop, a sewing machine (…the list is endless)
- Do they fund match?
- Could they offer generous discounts/donations on items the school purchases e.g. books/pens?
- Have you got any suggestions how we can raise money? We are always looking for ideas.
- Would you like to run a one off event to fundraise for the school? We would be happy to support you.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be raising a free donation for Frogmore Community College? There are nearly 3,000 retailers including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's, who will donate a percentage of the amount you spend to Frogmore Community College to say thank you for shopping with them. It's really simple, and doesn't cost you anything.
All you have to do is:
- Go to the Easyfundraising website
- Sign up for free
- Get shopping - your donations will be collected by Easyfundraising and automatically sent to Frogmore Community College.
It couldn't be easier! There are no catches or hidden charges and Frogmore Community College will be really grateful for your donations.
Looking for Name Labels?
The PTA are excited to announce that we have teamed up with Label Planet to offer parents the opportunity to purchase quality labels for your children's school uniform, whilst earning the school commission at the same time! This money can then be used to continue to help purchase some of the fantastic resources that benefit our children's learning.
Why choose Label Planet?
- Easy to use! Label Planet's Stikins® name labels are made of an advanced vinyl; all you have to do is stick them onto the wash-care label of clothes. They are a one-size, multipurpose label which can also be used on school items such as shoes, plastic boxes, water bottles, pencil cases, etc.
- Help your school! For each order placed quoting Frogmore's unique code: 35789, we earn 30% commission for the school.
- Order online - click here to order your labels online and the school's code will be filled in automatically for you!
- Alternatively, place your order by telephoning 01270 668076 (remember to quote the school's unique code: 35789).
- Jo Hill
- Kristy Court
- Debbie Bailey
- Sarah Moore
- Paula Smith
- Liz Hesketh
- Tracey Harvey
- Louise Smith
- Nikki Humphreys
- Sam Buley
- Rupert Webster
- Andy Barfoot
- Lorraine Beasley
- Nickie Rifon
- Román Rifon
- Stephen Colclough
- Stewart Kearney
- Laura Whittall
- Nicola Hornsby
- Ann Conquest
- Becca Locke