Frogmore Community College is delighted to have the company ABM running our 'Freshers' school canteen.
They are an independent catering company who offer a fantastic range of hot and cold freshly prepared food for our students at breakfast, break and lunchtimes.
The school operates a cashless system in the canteen, with students and staff using their fingerprint to purchase food.This is a technology that is already being used by thousands of schools and as a school we are pleased by the many benefits:
- Students do not have to remember to bring cash or a card
- Reduction in queuing time
- Reduction in opportunities for bullying as cash can't be stolen for use by another student
- Improved security for handling cash transactions in the school
- Reduction in administration time, cost and angst in dealing with lost or forgotten money/passwords, etc.
If you would like further information or would like to register for Parentmail PMX, please contact the College on 01252 408444.
Frogmore Community College will comply at all times with GDPR and with the provisions of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 regarding the use of biometric data.
Free School Meals
If your household is currently in receipt of certain benefits you may be entitled to financial assistance towards the cost of your child's school meals.