Use the links below to login to each of the following student tools:
Student Survey 2021
Use your school email and calendar as well as other Office 365 tools
Homework and home learning tasks are accessible through Satchel One
Frogmore Community College - eLibrary System
Click the logo above to access the Frogmore Community College eLibrary system to browse, borrow and reserve eBook / Audiobook titles from the digital collection.
Log in to access services and tools linked to the school library
The links below take you to useful sites to help you stay safe online. If you are worried about anything that has happened online, do speak to your parents or someone in school so that we can support you.
Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you online? Make a report to one of CEOP's Child Protection Advisors
Thinkuknow is the education programme from CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline.
The Careerometer tool can be used to explore and compare key information about occupations to support the process of identifying potential careers. The widget provides access to a selection of headline data relating to pay, weekly hours of work and future employment prospects.
Click the dotted square. Type in the first career you think you might be interested in and select from the drop-down list, then add your second and third choice to see the comparison.
Careers Information website links:
https://ft.morrisby.com/ (log in details available from Mr Barfoot or Miss Livingstone)
- "You are treated like an adult and are allowed to make your own choices to help improve your learning." Charlie, Y8
- "The best thing about Frogmore is the fact that all the teachers know who everyone is and each individual is treated as themselves and are encouraged to be their own person." Katie, Y8
- "I like that the school is small as it means all the teachers know each student and it makes the school a lot closer." Lara, Y10
- "The Technology in the school is amazing in my opinion, both the computers and the design technology. There's also a feeling that you can go to any one of your teachers, and tell them how you feel. Which is amazing for everyone here." Reece, Y9
- "The best thing about Frogmore is all the teachers try their best to make lessons fun and interesting." Christine, Y8
- "I feel a lot of the time the work I am given in class is not too hard and not too easy. When I finish all my work there is nearly always something else to stretch me." Olivia, Y8
- "The best thing about Frogmore is the vertical tutor groups because you can help get advice from other years." James, Y8
- "We’re like a big family and everyone helps each other. " Scarlett, Y7
- "I make a lot of progress in school because of the teachers. " Georgia, Y9
- "I can't praise the school and individual teaching staff more highly. Charlie is supported so well both from his perspective and ours as parents. " Parents of Charlie